Are you looking to fill your Pokedex easily? With a list of Pokemon QR codes, the players can fill their Pokedex. Here you can get the full list of Pokemon QR codes. These codes will help you to complete your Pokedex. Before jumping into getting the list of QR codes, you first need to know how to use them. Skip these steps, if you are a pro player.
What are these Pokemon QR Codes?
Pokemon QR codes will reveal Pokemon locations within the game and those QR codes come in the form of scannable images. Without searching for Pokemon, you can get its location in your map using QR codes. To scan those QR codes, you can use pokemon QR scanner and feed them in your Pokedex.
How to Use QR Codes?
You can catch all the pokemon in the Pokedex, instead of searching for them. Simply scan the Pokemon QR codes from this site and get the location of the respective pokemon in your map.
- Launch the game.
- Choose the QR scanner option, from the menu.
- Your camera will be activated in a short time.
- Open the QR code of the required Pokemon from the website.
- Finally, place the camera over the QR code and take a snap.
Now the corresponding pokemon will be added to in your map. Then you can easily follow its location to reach it. This how you can make your work easy with QR codes.
How to get the QR code?
- Select the Pokémon’s generation from the below list.
- Spot the required Pokemon from the list.
- Click on the “Show QR Code” button to get the respective Pokemon QR code.
Things to remember while using Pokemon QR Codes:
- 10 QR scans per day.
- You can scan 1 QR code for every 2 hrs.
- You will receive 10 points per scan.
- When you reach 100 points, you can able to use the Island Scan Features.
- Island scan reveals you the non-Alolan pokemon for a limited time
- You will have only 1 hour.
In this article, we have shown you how to get pokemon using QR codes directly and fill the Pokedex easily, by catching every pokemon. You can ask your doubts and queries in the comment section below.